Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's a first!


So, I saw this and was like, me likey. I need somewhere to put down some thoughts. Actually this reminds me of xanga. Weird. So I'm sittin' here listening to some Allman Brothers (Melissa, I know, I love it too.) Thinking about how I would like to go hiking, but not around here. I want to kayak too. Hmm so WIU is ok. I have my bike here it's just a question of where to ride to. Also it's getting cold out so I don't feel like freezing to death. Kobel made me a play list that is fan-fuckin-tastic. Anyway I don't really have anything to say right now becuase I am needing to type up a philosophy homework assignement. Buuuuuut we all know I really don't feel like doing it. WHY? Becuasue I'm a sausage wallet. hahah Girls next door? yeah. allright peace out.

1 comment:

Gregory John said...

sausage wallet? please explain.