Sunday, November 11, 2007

ticks and wees

Alllllrigghhht
so. I am going to be purchasing a longboard for myself. My smashing friend, who goes by the name Kristin Arv, will be joining me in re-entering the world of skateboarding, or shall I say... cruising. I'm a big tool by the way, which is why I'm typing like a 45 year old man with a cigar puffing in my mouth and a brandy swirling in my right hand. Anyway. This weekend was alright...I hung out with KB Friday night and then spent my Saturday night at my sisters place. Hung out with Marcia and the all knowing Trav... (my sister's best friend's boyfriend who is a second semester senior here at WIU). It's not Travis by the way, it's TRAV. He so politely corrected my mom's mistake at my sister's wedding reception. He's better than the image I gained from him at the wedding which was a huge douche bag. He made me laugh a few times which made things better. Yeah nuff about that. Soo I'm going to try to get really into this blog thing. I'm going to try and write at least once a day, or every other day. But I'm tired now and my plan is to wake up really early tomorrow morning to start a habit of going to the rec and working out for an hour before my 8. Wish me luck.
NIGHT
april

No comments: