Monday, December 17, 2007

HMM ALLRIGHT SO

OK. so. today I worked out. I felt like i couldn't run as long as i could before. shits weak. I need to bust my ass to get into better shape. I get this body once in my life, I get one chance to be young .... why waste it being not in optimum health? Wow, I probably sound like some kinda of freak..but then again i don't give a shit what you think. ha ha wow I'm bad ass aren't i? NOT. well anyway plus I want to model.... so i obviously need to be in tip top shape. blah. Also, I was thinking today while i was taking a bubble bath that I have friends at school, yet I don't....because if I did, I would miss them over this break, and so far, it's just the opposite. Maybe I will find some people I could miss second semester.... Oh and I am very disappointed in the selection of men I have witnessed at school. creepy creepsters. fuckinA guys why do you just want some ass? I mean sure I get in moods too, where I'm like yeye lets do this... where i don't care about whether i see you or not the next day but shit I'm not like that every Friday Saturday night of my life.... goddamn when will you people grow up? Personally I like to be surprised, and I don't like it all in one night. So maybe we have different interests but shit you kind of gross me out.

yuck.

and I've also realized I really like the new Feist CD. yeah dude.

Also I'm thinking about double majoring....with art ed and dietetics...because I have an odd obsession with nutrition and the workings of the body that utilize that nutrition. Ha I was like "I can write my own book and illustrate it too!" GOD I'M SO FUNNY.....AS;FHASFLKJHFJ

my sleeping habits are so FUCKED. I just need to relax. I need to get away dammit. For a long time. I need to think. and do.

think do think do think do

This is my dream life:

Eat fish and nuts and fruit and veggies for every meal.
Live in a cute apt. in a city.
work out for as long as I want whenever I want.
Have a big open space to do yoga in my apt.
Be a high profile model, preferably a VS it girl...but we all know you need boobs for that job. shit.
travel to odd lands and do odd things...like yoga on a mountain top, intense hiking in a jungle...float for hours in the dead sea.
Help with humanitarian organizations.
paint and draw and write.
Have my very own thinking rock in that creek I described two posts ago.
Have my own sailing boat...or a speed boat.
have my own kick ass mountain bike, some great hiking shoes, an awesome backpack and a fantastic snowboard and all the sweet accessories and a place to do it at.
be able to sit down and read great books, one on top of the other (I always say this but number one i can never find a great book number two I never have the attention span to finish it if i do happen to find one...I'm weird)
Oh and duh, long board and surf for hours and hours.
Buy my mom and dad a beautiful house on a lake.
same for my sister and dan.
buy my gandma and grandpa's old house back for them.
Oh yeah and have fuckin awesome parties at my apt.

Annnnnd that's a lot of stuff. But yeah It's a life so yeah it will include a alot.


by the way
shes dead on and i wish everyone would take this into high consideration. you rule pocahontas.

No comments: